Applying made easy.
You don't have any time to waste, so we made applying to UB as simple as possible. Just submit the following items:
- an application for admission and $30 application fee
- an essay/personal statement
- an official high-school transcript
- your official standardized test scores (SAT code=5810; ACT code=1744).
A resume, list of extracurricular activities and/or letters of recommendation are optional.
We also encourage you to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form so you can become eligible for financial aid.
If you are unable to submit your application online, download the required forms and send your application by mail.
Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Essay/Personal Statement
We ask that each applicant submit 250-500 words on one of the following:
- the major that interests you and why
- why you believe UB is the school for you
- a significant experience and its impact on you
- another topic of your choice (a graded school paper may be substituted for the writing sample).