Bogomolny Room, Student Center 5th Floor
Events & Conference Services
UB is more than a premier academic institution; its urban campus offers an extensive selection of rental spaces ideally suited to both business and personal events, from conferences and meetings to concerts and formal receptions.
- Located in the heart of midtown Baltimore’s Mount Vernon Cultural District
- Only a mile north of the famed Inner Harbor
Easily accessible from major area Interstates 695 and 83
- Easily accessible by several forms of public transportation: Light Rail, Metro Subway, MARC train, bus system.
Learn more about UB Conference Services:
The William H. Thumel Sr. Business Center (11 W. Mt. Royal Avenue)
- 11,000 square feet of space dedicated to meetings and conferences as well as advanced technology
- smart classrooms and Wi-Fi
- a wide range of accommodations, from a boardroom-type setting for 10 people to the theater-style M. Scot Kaufman Auditorium, which seats 120-160 people.
The John and Frances Angelos Law Center (1415 Maryland Avenue)
- houses the Venable, Baetjer Howard Moot Court Room, which can accommodate up to 200 people in a classroom-style setting
- additional spaces include a spacious lobby overlooking Gordon Plaza in addition to large and small classrooms suitable for training events.
The UB Student Center (21 W. Mt. Royal Avenue)
- modern, spacious facility that offers premium venues for a wide range of events
- fifth floor houses two venues: Wright Theater, which accommodates up to 200 people and provides superb acoustics for concerts and meetings, and the Bogomolny Room, which provides stunning views of the city and can hold between 80 and 200 people. These two spaces can function either together or separately to best fit an event.
- a large (24-person) conference room is also available.
The Langsdale Library Auditorium (1420 Maryland Avenue)
- seats up to 400 people in a theater-style arrangement well suited to both musical and media events.
- competitive rates
- year-round availability
- state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and technical services
- open areas for social gatherings and receptions
- a smoke-free environment
- four auditorium spaces featuring comfortable, tiered seating and a full range of audiovisual viewing
- climate-controlled spaces
- accessibility for individuals with disabilities
Barnes & Noble bookstore
- dedicated, proactive events & conference services staff
- 2 campus parking garages for your convenience
- on-campus ATM
- event collaboration with the Lyric Opera House
- nonprofit agency rates
- discounted rates for UB alumni
- printing services available at Copy Cat Printing, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
For more information
E. Jean DeVito
sales and marketing manager
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Take our Online Survey (via SurveyMonkey) to provide valuable feedback on your UB Conference Services experiennce. It will help us improve on the service that we provide. Thanks!