Financial Aid for Parents and Families:
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step in your student’s financial aid journey.
- All Financial Aid notices are sent electronically to your student.
- The MyUB Portal is where your student can view their financial aid award, financial aid timeline, and their ToDo list (which lists all required documentation). A student ID and password are required to log in.
- Verification is a federal process that requires the school to confirm student and parents' financial information.
- The Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan is available to parents of dependent undergraduate students to help your family cover the cost of your student’s education.
Stop by our office, email email@example.com or call 410.837.4763.