Applying Made Easy
You don't have any time to waste. So we've made your application to UB as streamlined and simple as possible. Just submit the following items:
- an application for admission and $30 application fee
- an official high-school transcript
- official SAT or ACT scores (SAT code=5810; ACT code=1744)
- a completed FAFSA form
- an essay/personal statement of 250-500 words describing one of the following: the major that interests you at UB and why; what about UB makes you believe it's the school for you; a significant experience and its impact on you; or another topic of your choice (a graded school paper may be substituted for the writing sample)
- a resume, list of extracurricular activities and/or letters of recommendation (all optional).
If you are unable to submit your application online, download required forms and send your application by mail.
For additional information, contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or send us an email.