Applying Made Easy
You don't have any time to waste. So we've made your application to UB as streamlined and simple as possible. In fact, it's as easy as 1-2-3.
To Apply to UB:
Submit a graduate application.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
- Send one official college transcript from all colleges previously attended to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment. Electronic versions of official transcripts from colleges are encouraged. This includes ACE, AP or other test/credit equivalencies.
We encourage you to complete your application as early as possible. In many instances, you may be eligible for admission prior to completing your coursework at your current institution. In addition, you may be eligible for a scholarship based on your GPA and enrollment.
Review of your application will begin upon receipt of all of your documents. The following programs admit new students for the fall semester only. Applcations for these programs will not be accepted after the stated deadlines:
- Masters of Fine Arts (MFA) -- February 1
- Doctorate of Communication Design (DCD) -- April 1
- Doctorate of Public Administration (DPA) -- April 1
For all other graduate programs: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and admission will be offered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials, and sufficiency of time for processing. Apply now
For additional information, please contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.