Applying made easy.
You don't have any time to waste, so we made applying to UB as simple as possible.
- Submit a transfer application.
- Pay the $30 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send an official college transcript from each college previously attended to the Office of Transfer Admission (electronic versions are encouraged).
A few of our programs have additional admission requirements:
- Accounting: 2.5 GPA
- Finance: 2.25 GPA
- Forensic Studies: 2.75 GPA (and additional requirements)
- Health Systems Management: 56 Credits
- Jurisprudence: 3.0 GPA
Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.
Complete your application as early as possible; we notify applicants of admission decisions on a rolling basis, as you may be:
- eligible for admission prior to completing coursework at your current institution
- eligible for scholarships based on your GPA and enrollment.
After we receive your application, you will be mailed login information to check your application status online.
Thinking about law school?
At UB, it's possible to finish your undergraduate and law degrees in just six years. Learn more about your pre-law options.