Building trust and providing support.
Meet our members:
- Dorine Andrews, D.C.D. '01
- Michael Bealefeld, B.A. '13
- Jonathan T. Brice, B.A. '93
- Sean M. Carton, D.C.D. '05
- Robyn T. Costello, M.A. ‘96
- Ian M. Davis, B.A. '09
- Greg Derwart, M.A. '96
- Tricia Granata Eisner, M.A. '02
- John H. Hennessey, B.A. '74
- Marcus Jackson, B.A. '10
In collaboration with Dean Laura Bryan, the Advisory Council serves as a strategic partner in helping the college succeed.
- advises and supports the dean in her strategic objectives
- ensures the public views the college as an education institution of integrity and understands its commitment to students
- creates confidence and public trust in the college.