The Power of Two.
To learn more about the M.B.A. visit the program's website.
The UB/Towson M.B.A. offers nine areas of specialization and four dual-degree programs.
- The Customized Specialization Option (General MBA)
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Organizational Learning
- Management Information Systems
- Public Sector Management
Having two is always better than one and the UB/Towson M.B.A. program offers just that—the expertise of two faculty from two of the region's strongest business schools—University of Baltimore's Merrick School of Business and Towson University's College of Business and Economics.The forward-thinking curriculum that prepares you for the new realities of today’s complex business environment while readying you for the opportunities of tomorrow.Our M.B.A. is delivered on your time by offering classes at both our University of Baltimore and Towson University campuses and online.
The Power of Flexibility.
Enrolling in the UB/Towson M.B.A. program provides you with more options. You will have the flexibility to take your courses near where you live and work:
- Courses at UB are offered in the heart of the city, easily accessible from I-95 and I-83 and AMTRAK's Penn Station.
- Classes at TU are offered in Towson, just outside of the city, easily accessible from I-83 and I-695.
- Online courses can be completed in the comfort of your home or on a business trip.
The Power of a Strong Network.
As a student with the option to attend classes at both campuses, you will have more networking opportunities. Both institutions are known for their dynamic partnerships throughout the business community and the State of Maryland and have thousands of alumni nearby.
The Power of Accreditation.