Our office can provide resources for:
- finding housing
- managing rent and bill payment
solving concerning situations on campus and at home
- connecting to local businesses and services
- registering to vote.
We also connect students to:
- community service activities
- civic engagement opportunities
- other events and activities in UB Midtown.
This is your community.
The Office of Community Life and Dean of Students is continuously building relationships with the University, in UB Midtown and in the surrounding region. We strive to:
- provide opportunities for students to actively interact with those around them
- navigate the challenges associated with living away from home
- foster an environment where students feel safe discussing concerns
- look at challenges as opportunities for growth
- allow students to explore resources needed to address these challenges.
We encourage students to examine the opportunities available to them in their community and learn about the importance of interdependence and civic engagement.