Interships are available to students who wish to pursue an interest
in the study of ethics within the classroom and the application of
ethics as practiced in the Hoffberger Center. Student interns are
selected on the basis of their academic credentials along with the
commitment and skills that they bring to the center.
- To involve a number of students from the three academic
divisions of the University (law, liberal arts, and business) in the
Hoffberger Center's annual program of events and activities.
- To develop a network of students to gather and disseminate information for and about programs and events.
- To build an alumni source for future speakers and sponsors in the Baltimore community.
- Center gains input of many students.
- Allows the students to relate to the Center on a personal level.
- Center constantly recruits interested students to bring new thoughts and ideas.