Windows 7 Setup for Secure Wireless
Configuration is no longer necessary when connecting to the UB secure wireless network. Please follow the steps below to connect your Windows 7 device.
- Make sure the wireless is turned on.
- Click the wireless bar in the lower right corner.
- Click ubalt-secure or eduroam.
- Connect automatically should be checked.
- Click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your netID/current password for ubalt-secure. For eduroam enter netID@ubalt.edu /current password.
If you need additional assistance please contact the OTS Call Center at 410-837-6262 or email@example.com.