Skip to content

Security Systems Help

To request Access Rights for a secured location please follow these brief instructions:

  1. Log into your MyUB Portal
  2. Select the “My Resources” Tab
  3. Select the “Click Here” link under “Access Control Request Form” 


Please contact the OTS Call Center for any issues relating to:

  1. Access Control - Problems with Access Control Equipment
  2. Security Cameras - Requesting Access to View Cameras / Problems with Security Camera Equipment
  3. Wireless Duress Buttons - Problem with Wireless Duress Button Equipment
  4. Security Project Requests - Any project where Access Control, Security Cameras and or Wireless Duress Buttons are requested

  ** There is no charge for any help request sent to the OTS Call Center in reference to security systems equipment, but charges may apply if maintenance must be performed.



By phone: 410.837.6262

By e-mail:

In Person: Academic Center 101

For OTS Call Center Hours of Operation, please visit