Current ALC tutors should find much of what they need here. Contact your supervisor with any questions.
Communicating With Faculty
- Giving Feedback That Promotes Learning
- The Learning Toolbox
- Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities (University of Pennsylvania)
- How to talk to deafs
- "Perspectives from a Beginning Tutor" (University of Richmond)
- "Training for Tough Tuturials" (University of Richmond:Role Play Scenarios)
- Case Study: The Tutoring Session
- Case Study: Tutoring No-Show
- Helping students communicate constructively to faculty and others.