Learn the fundamental language, culture and practices of business.
Students in the Business Administration, Information Systems and Technology Management, and Real Estate and Economic Development programs are not eligible for this minor.
Requirements and Guidelines
- This minor requires you to have completed at least 24 credits with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- You may use a maximum of 6 credits to satisfy both major (degree) and minor requirements.
- You must earn at least a C (2.0) in each course you apply to the minor.
Minor Requirements (15 credits)
Required Courses (12 credits)
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACCT 201)
- The Economic Way of Thinking (ECON 200)
- Management and Organizational Behavior (MGMT 301)
- Marketing Management (MKTG 301)
Elective (3 credits)
- The Entrepreneurial Experience (ENTR 300)
- Personal Finance (FIN 300)
- Management Information Systems (INSS 300)
- Global Business Environment (MGMT 302)
- Human Resource Management (MGMT 315)
- Global Field Study (MGMT 498)
Faculty Contact: Professor Tigineh Mersha, 410.837.4965