Gain insight into economics and public policy analysis with this minor.
Requirements and Guidelines
- This minor requires you to have completed at least 24 credits with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- You may use a maximum of 6 credits to satisfy both major (degree) and minor requirements.
- You must earn at least a C (2.0) in each course you apply to the minor.
Minor Requirements (15 credits)
Required Courses (6 credits)
- Economics of Contemporary Issues (ECON 100)
- The Economic Way of Thinking (ECON 200)
Electives (9 credits)
- Public Economics and Land Use Policy (ECON 312)
- International Economics (ECON 409)
requires successful completion of ECON 200 or 3 credits in macro- or microeconomics
- Economic and Community Development (CSCE 401)
- American Political Institutions (GVPP 300)
- American Public Policy (GVPP 324)
requires successful completion of GVPP 300
- Urban Politics and Public Policy (GVPP 326)
Faculty Contact: Professor C.Jerry Yu, 410.837.4078