If you're interested in the creation of for-profit or nonprofit enterprises, this minor will give you an introduction to the industry.
Students in the Business Administration program specializing in entrepreneurship are not eligible for this minor.
Requirements and Guidelines
- This minor requires you to have completed at least 24 credits with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- You may use a maximum of 6 credits to satisfy both major (degree) and minor requirements.
- You must earn at least a C (2.0) in each course you apply to the minor.
Minor Requirements (15 credits)
Required Courses (12 credits)
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACCT 201)
- The Entrepreneurial Experience (ENTR 300)
- Marketing Management (MKTG 301)
- Opportunity Assessment and Development (ENTR 320)
requires successful completion of ENTR 300 and MKTG 301
Elective (3 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Organization, Planning and Implementation (ENTR 450)
requires successful completion ENTR 300 and ENTR 320
- Social Enterprise (ENTR 460)
requires permission of the instructor
Faculty Contact: Professor Dennis Pitta, 410.837.4891