Forms and Resources
Request More Information on UB
- Request Graduate Information
- Graduate Application
- Merrick School of Business GMAT Waiver Form
- Recommendation Form (Note: many program directors require a letter of recommendation and will not accept this form. Your graduate admission counselor can give you more information about the requirements of the program to which you are applying.)
Nondegree and Visiting Student Forms
- Nondegree Application: generally, nondegree students are those who wish to take courses for personal enrichment, for professional development, or as preparation for graduate study.
- Visiting Application: generally, visiting students are those enrolled at another college or university who are taking classes at UB for a single term.
Ready to Apply?
Applying online saves you time. When you apply online, you can:
- save your information securely and return to your application at a later time
- pay your application fee electronically using your credit card or bank account.
However, if you must fill out a paper form, you can find the appropriate downloadable application on this page.