Applying made easy.
You don't have any time to waste, so we made applying to UB as simple as possible.
- Submit a graduate application and pay the $35 nonrefundable application fee.
- Send an official college transcript from each college previously attended to the Office of Graduate and International Admission and Enrollment (electronic versions are encouraged).
- Check below for additional requirements based on the program you are applying to.
Additional requirements by program
School of Law
Merrick School of Business
- Accounting and Business Advisory Services (M.S.)
- Business Administration (UB/Towson M.B.A.)
- Business - Finance (M.S.)
- Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization (M.S)
- Master's Advantage
Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.) offered jointly with the College of Public Affairs
- Taxation (M.S)
Yale Gordon College of Arts and Sciences
College of Public Affiars
- Criminal Justice (M.S.)
- Forensic Science - High Technology Crime (M.S.)
- Global Affairs and Human Security (M.A.)
- Health Systems Management (M.S.)
- Human Services Administration (M.S.)
- Negotiations and Conflict Management (M.S.)
- Nonprofit Management and Social Entrepreneurship (M.S.) offered jointly with the Merrick School of Business
- Public Administration (D.P.A.)
- Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals
- Digital Communication
- Digital Media Production
- Estate Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Health Systems Management
- Information Design
- Innovation Management and Technology Commercialization
- Leadership for Organizations
- Library Technologies (post-master's)
- Professional Counseling Studies (post-master's)
- Strategic Management and Public Accountability Systems
The following programs admit for the fall semester only:
- Doctor of Public Administration
- D.S. in Information and Interaction Design
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing & Publishing Arts
- M.F.A. in Integrated Design
For all other graduate programs, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Admission will be offered depending on availability of space, strength of your credentials and sufficiency of time for processing.
Questions? Contact an admission counselor at 410.837.4777 or email@example.com.
A Note About Admission
We strongly encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, as you may be:
- eligible for admission prior to completing coursework at your current institution
- eligible for scholarships based on your GPA and enrollment.
After we receive your application, you will be mailed login information to check your application status online. Review of your application will begin upon receipt of all your documents.