We heard you're headed our way, and we're excited to meet you.
Now that you're an official member of the University of Baltimore community, it's time for us to get to know each other better.
What is orientation?
Orientation is designed to familiarize you with UB. You will be introduced to the diverse academic, leadership, cultural and social experiences available to you during your time here.
During orientation, you will:
- be welcomed into the UB community
- learn about college life and culture
- learn about campus resources and facilities (and where to go for what)
- get a feel for your academic requirements and how to build a path to success
- explore student services and ways to get involved
- get to know your classmates and faculty
- begin building relationships with UB community including faculty, staff and other students.
Orientation participation is required for all new students. If an emergency arises and you are unable to attend, please call your admission counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an alternate arrangement.