University of Baltimore Marketing Club Presents: 'How to Market a Service or Product That Nobody Thinks They Need'
- Learning Commons
The University of Baltimore Marketing Club will host "How to Market a Service or Product That Nobody Thinks They Need," featuring Jennifer Smigal, an agent with State Farm Insurance, in the Learning Commons Town Hall.
Smigal, who has worked for State Farm for more than 18 years and started her own highly successful agency in 2001, will discuss:
- how traditional media advertising is used in the insurance business to uncover prospects;
- the role of long-term relationships and customer retention;
- social media and its impact on the business – the good the bad and the ugly;
- the marketing tactics that were tried and failed, and the lessons learned;
- the roles of metrics play in the marketing mix;
- how to build and expend your business;
- techniques in increasing the retention rate of your business and your customer base.
- Contact Name:
- Chris Hart
- Contact Email: