You make a difference.
We recognize that you—the faculty and staff at UB—share in the university-wide commitment to "Knowledge That Works." Whatever your specialty, as you interact with students you play an important role in helping them connect their UB experience with their professional growth.
We all have a part in empowering students to maximize their career capabilities. Here are ways you can help:
for on-campus employment.
- Invite Career and Professional Development Center staff into your classroom to give a
on a specific career-related topic.
- Give your students career-related project assignments.
- Incorporate experiential learning in the classroom.
- Collaborate with us on special projects to benefit students.
- Connect to employers on behalf of your students.
- Become a Professional Development Institute Mentor.
- Participate in our events.