Fall 2015 Office Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Walk-in Appointments:Available for first-time visitors (including student veterans and military personnel) on a first-come, first-served basis during the following times:
- Monday: 3:30-5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Academic Center, Room 111
1420 N. Charles St.
Note that this is not a secure or confidential email address. It is also not an emergency contact.
The Counseling Center delivers mental health services to UB students.
We promote personal growth and assist students with personal, social and academic concerns.
Our services include:
- individual counseling
- group counseling
- psychiatric referrals
- consultation with faculty and staff to address student concerns
- outreach programs
- crisis intervention.
- Myra Waters, Ph.D., Director
- Marquette W. Turner, Ph.D., Psychologist
- B. Chislon Thomas, M.A., Counselor/Psychology Associate
- Merrill Reiter, Clinical Extern Loyola University