This is where you start.
Friday, Jan. 23, 2015
8:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
As a new student, your presence is required. We look forward to seeing you. RSVP so we know you're coming.
This orientation is designed for you. During the day, you will:
- be welcomed into the UB community
- learn about campus resources and facilities (and where to go for what)
- get a feel for your academic requirements and how to build a path to success
- explore student services and ways to get involved
- get to know your classmates
- meet with program-specific advisers
- begin building relationships with UB community including faculty, staff and other students.
View a PDF of this schedule.
he day will begin in the John and Frances Angelos Law Center, first floor and lower level.
8:15-9 a.m.: Check In, Resource Fair, Eubie Photo Opportunity
9:05-9:20 a.m.: Orientation Welcome
9:25-9:45 a.m.: Student Success, the UB Way
9:50-9:55 a.m.: Orientation Ambassador Introduction (With Eubie)
10:10-11:40 a.m.: Academic Orientation
11:55 a.m.-12:40 p.m.: Lunch and International Student Meeting/Lunch
12:55-1:40 p.m.: Student Affairs, Office of Technology Services
1:50-2:20 p.m.: Breakout Session 1
2:25-2:55 p.m.: Breakout Session 2
3-3:30 p.m.: Breakout Session 3
Academic Success – Helen P. Denit Honors Program, Langsdale Library, Achievement and Learning Center, Center for Educational Access
Career and Professional Development Center
About UB – financial aid, bursar, UB Police Department
The University of Baltimore is so excited to welcome you to campus.
Orientation is a requirement for all new students. If an emergency arises and you are unable to attend, please contact your admission counselor or email email@example.com
to make alternate arrangements.