Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer the UB FIT! program for the Spring 2013 Semester. Please check back in the fall for more information on UBFIT!
Current UB FIT! Participants will need the following forms:
Nutrition Log Exercise Log
How Do I Sign Up?
- Print your Registration Packet or stop by the Wellness Center (AC 306)
- Fill out the Registration Packet and drop it off at the Wellness Center
- Contestants will be announced on this website on February 6th
- Discuss program requirements and changes with a Wellness Center Supervisor
- Pay your program fee and get ready to become fit!
- Must be a member of UB's Recreation Center
- Have a BMI of 25 or greater
- Able to commit 2 to 4 hours a week
- Complete physician’s clearance from packet
- Participate in one group workout a week and one group challenge a week (approximately 2 hours)
- Keep an activity log and food journal through the program
- Willing to release results for publicity purposes
- Pay the program fee: $40.00 (due upon acceptance)
Benefits of the Program
- Weekly challenge workout with all the contestants
- A UB Recreation Center Fitness Assessment
- Weekly Group Training session with your group trainer
- Weekly Weigh-Ins
- UB FIT! Program T-Shirt
- Fitness and Nutrition Journal
- Nutrition information and advice by a licensed dietitian
- Motivational Coaching
- Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on February 15, 2013
- Participants will be notified of acceptance on February 20, 2013
- The program will run for 8 weeks
- Weigh-Ins must be done before Kickoff Ceremony
- Kickoff Ceremony will be held on February 25, 2013 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. in BC 143
Please stop by the Wellness Center, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.837.5305 for more information.