Learn more about the resources available to support you beyond UB.
Take the next step.
- Apply now.
- Request more information.
- Learn more about educational benefits for veteran and military students at UB.
- Explore veterans' educational benefits. (U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center: the acute medical and surgical care facility for the VA Maryland Health Care System; offers a full range of inpatient, outpatient and primary care services
- Maryland Department of Veterans Affairs: provides representation to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, manages and operates authorized Maryland State Veterans Cemeteries and a Civil War Cemetery, maintains and cares for memorials for Maryland Vietnam, Korean and World War II veterans, manages Charlotte Hall Veterans Home and provides staff support and assistance to State Veterans Commissions
- The Mission Continues: awards community-service fellowships to post-9/11 veterans, empowering them to transform their own lives by serving others and directly impacting their communities; Mission Continues Fellows serve for six months at a local nonprofit organization addressing key educational, environmental or social issues
- Pat Tillman Foundation: provides resources and educational scholarship support to veterans, active servicemembers and their spouses; the Tillman Military Scholars program aids all veterans, specifically the ever-growing population of veterans of Post-9/11 conflicts
- The 6th Branch: a nonprofit organization utilizing the leadership and organizational skills of military veterans to execute aggressive community service initiatives at the local level
- Student Veterans of America: provides military veterans with the resources, support and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Website: the home for educational programs and benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs