Leading in the 21st century requires an appreciation for business, politics, law and societal changes and the ability to make decisions based their nuances.
The M.S. in Global Leadership program develops the skills needed to successfully lead an organization in a global environment. When you pursue a graduate degree in Global Leadership you'll be prepared for leadership positions in international businesses, multilateral agencies, and non-profit organizations. You will obtain the competencies required for success in multicultural organizations at home and abroad.
The program is designed to help you to operate effectively in diverse socioeconomic, political and cultural global environments. It offers:
Through this program, you’ll become knowledgeable in:
• leadership • international finance and economics • supply chain management • cultural conflict • sustainability • government • community development • management in diverse environments.
We are accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, which is the premier accrediting agency for bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in business administration and the highest distinction that business schools can receive worldwide. The program was designed with working professionals in mind; our classes are offered evenings, and many are also offered online.
For more information about M.S. in Global Leadership please contact the Office of Graduate and International Admissions at email@example.com or 410.837.6565.
1. Apply online. Apply online before you do anything else.
3. Request your transcripts ASAP. Request copies of your official transcripts as soon as possible. It can take time to print, prepare, and mail your undergraduate transcripts to the MBA Admission Office. We only need one original transcript from each university you attended.
4. Give your recommenders at least two weeks to write your letters of recommendation. Give those individuals who are writing your letters of recommendation at least two weeks to complete the task. This allows them to take their time and craft an excellent letter of recommendation. Make sure the person puts the letter in a sealed envelope with his/her signature over the back flap. 2 letters of recommendation are required.
5. Prepare and submit your resume. Your resume can be emailed or mailed to the address below (step 7).
6. Write your Personal Statement. Your personal statement is important. Take your time writing it. Tell us why you are seeking a graduate degree. Tell us about your short and long term goals. Tell us why you will be a successful graduate student. Keep the statement to 1,000 words or less. Proof your essay to correct spelling and grammatical errors. You can submit your essay with your online application or submit it at a later time.
7. Mail all materials to:
University of Baltimore
Office of Admissions
1420 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
The M.S. in Global Leadership is a 30-credit degree program.
Fundamental Courses [3 credits]
Fundamental Course "Waivers": Information pertaining to course waivers can be viewed on the UB/Towson M.B.A. Web site.
Required Courses [24 credits]
|ECON||720||International Economics and Finance (3)|
|MGMT||600||Leading and Managing People (3)|
|MGMT||757||E-commerce and Supply Chain Management (3)|
|MGMT||760||Organizational Creativity and Innovation (3)|
|MGMT||780||Leading Across Cultures (3)|
|MGMT||798||Global Field Study (3)|
|CNCM||740||Ethnic and Cultural Factors of Conflict (3)|
|PUAD||770||Government-Business Cooperation in Community Development|
Electives [12 credits]
Select four courses from the following:
|MGMT||745||Sustainability Management (3)|
|MGMT||796||Global Business Practicum (3)|
|MGMT||797||Special Topics in Management (3)|
|MGMT||799||Individual Research (3)|
|PUAD||704||Managing Diversity (3)|