One of the most innovative undergraduate entrepreneurship programs in North America, right here in Baltimore.
The Entrepreneurship Fellows Program at UB offers a new way to educate the next generation of entrepreneurs. The program balances classroom theory with periods of practical, hands-on experience prior to graduation. Through the Fellows Program, students are able to engage in an alternative academic study—gaining practical experience by working side-by-side with expert entrepreneurs and faculty.
These student entrepreneurs will have scholarship funding thanks to the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation and as a key indicator of the program’s success, these entrepreneurs or Ratcliffe Fellows as we will call them, are expected to launch a new venture on or before graduation.
The Entrepreneurship Fellows Program will consist of three elements that research indicates are significantly more likely to produce graduates who will become expert entrepreneurs. These elements are:
- rigorous and distinctive admissions standards;
- apprenticeship with gazelles (rapidly growing new ventures); and
- intensive, complementary instruction utilizing the tutorial model.
- Priority will be given to those applicants who apply to the University of Baltimore and submit their Entrepreneurship Fellows application. Find the application to the Fellows Program here.
- If you have any questions, please direct them to Professor David Lingelbach at email@example.com.
- The Power of Entrepreneurship - A blog powered by the thought leadership of the University of Baltimore.