Spend some time with us.
We hope you'll take the time to scope out our campus and our programs in person. We can't wait to meet you and show you how UB can help you achieve your goals.
Graduate and Undergraduate Open Houses
Our open houses are a great way for you to explore our academic programs, speak with our faculty and advisers, ask questions about financial aid and career services, lean about campus life, tour our campus and ask our admission representatives questions in person. As an added bonus, those who attend these open houses will also have their application fees waived.
- Graduate Open House: Saturday, Oct. 4 from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
- Undergraduate Open House: Saturday, Nov. 1 from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
Registration for both events begins at 9 a.m.
Transfer Instant Decision Days
By attending one of the following Transfer Instant Decision Days you can apply, be admitted, meet with an academic adviser and register for classes in just one campus visit to campus.
- Wednesday, Nov. 19, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
- Tuesday, Dec. 16, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
- Wednesday, Jan. 14, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
Applications must include official transcripts from all previously attended schools to be considered for admission.
College of Public Affairs Graduate Information Sessions
At these information sessions, the College of Public Affairs will give a presentation followed by a question and answer session with graduate program directors and advisers. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, the application process and graduate student life.
- Thursday, Oct. 9, 6-7 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
- Thursday, Nov. 13, 6-7 p.m. - R.S.V.P.
- Thursday, Dec. 11, 6-7 p.m. - R.S.V.P.