Spend some time with us.
We hope you'll take the time to scope out our campus and our programs in person. We can't wait to meet you and show you how UB can help you achieve your goals.
Open Houses at UB
Explore our academic programs, speak with our faculty and advisers, ask questions about financial aid and career services, learn about campus life, tour our campus and ask our admission representatives questions in person. Stop by and we'll even give you an application fee waiver.
- Graduate Open House: Saturday, Oct. 10, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (registration begins at 9 a.m.) - RSVP
- Freshman and Transfer Open House: Saturday, Oct. 31, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (registration begins at 9 a.m.) - RSVP
Transfer Instant Decision Days
By attending one of the following Transfer Instant Decision Days you can apply, be admitted, meet with an academic adviser and register for classes in just one visit.
- Check back with us soon.
Applications must include official transcripts from all previously attended schools to be considered for admission.
Graduate Information Sessions
College of Arts and Sciences
Combining traditional academics with career-oriented training and professional studies that integrate and capitalize on multiple programs, the College of Arts and Sciences prepares you to move up in your current career or launch a new one.
- Wednesday, Sept. 23, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Wednesday, Nov. 11, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, 6-7 p.m. - RSVP
College of Public Affairs
UB's College of Public Affairs is an intellectual catalyst for local, regional, national and global leadership in the fields of public administration, international affairs, conflict management and negotiation, health and human services, and criminal justice.
The newly redesigned UB/Towson MBA combines the knowledge and resources of two respected universities to offer you an individualized fast track to success. It combines the must-have skills business leaders ask for with the freedom to customize your learning to fit your unique professional needs.
- Monday, Sept. 14, 6-7 p.m. at the University of Baltimore - RSVP
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 6-8 p.m. at Bertha's (Fells Point) - RSVP
- Monday, Nov. 16, 6-7 p.m. at Towson University - RSVP
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 6-7 p.m. at the University of Baltimore - RSVP
Can't make it to a scheduled event? No problem.
The Offices of Admission are open Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and the first and third Saturday of every month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.