Real Estate Advisory Board
The Real Estate program is committed to integrating academic work with industry practices and expectations of new employees. The REED Advisory Board is composed of industry professionals who give class talks, provide internships, and mentor students. They are also indispensable in creating networking opportunities and industry visibility for the program and students. Some Advisory Board members also teach specialized courses in the program. These professionals are committed to growing the next generation of Real Estate leaders in Baltimore, and believe UB is the right place to start.
- Robert M. Aydukovic, CRE, President, Maryland Center for Construction Education & Innovation and Chair of the Advisory Board
- Nichole Battle, Executive Director, GEDCO
- Wendy Blair, Senior Vice President, Remax Commercial Logic
- Jeffrey R. Connolly, Director, Asset Management, Enterprise Community Investment, Inc.
- Karen Forbes, Asst Dir. Community Access & Partnerships, Md Dept of Housing & Community Development
- Kathleen Flynn, Vice President, Alex. Brown Realty
- Terri Harrington, Senior Vice President, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Toni R. Harris, Regional Property Manager, WPM Real Estate Management Co.
- Elizabeth (Liz) Jones, Esquire, Managing Settlement Attorney, Home First Title Group
- John (Chip) Lambertson, Senior Cost Manager, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
- William (Willy) H. Moore, Vice President, Southway Builders
- Josh Neiman, Assistant Director for Development, Maryland Economic Development Corporation
- Monica A. Robertson, AIA LEED AP, Principal, Hord Coplan Macht
- Barbara Simmons, Group Manager / Administrative VP, M & T Bank, Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Joseph L. Sutton, President, Insurance Services Group, Inc.